falling into years

Sunday, April 2

Wee!! Im finally here to blog!!! heehee....me very busy recently. got one whole week of enrichment...we had to take part in many courses many out/in door activities. i took part in some pulau ubin cycling trip and lingerie talks etc.. hmm and guess wad... i even took part in yoga!! haha...anw i now got a pile of hw to do lar... my brain cannot take it anymore lor... so i decided to come blog blog a while...

Yup i have been mugging all the while...mugging mugging and mugging....im going mad!!
haiz....i hate schl...

hmm seems like there is nothing interesting to share with you guys...my life is sooo boring...

Oh! Thank you sylvia and shi tian and seying so much for coming all the way down to bugis to "celebrate' my birthday. Thanks for the presents...they are really lovely...

btw nj having funtasia on 20 may and gz tuan is having a concert with me performing on 25may... interested pple pls contact me to get the tix!!!

miss you all!!!

wenying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home