falling into years

Thursday, March 16

Yea! Attention eveyone!! Sylvia has officially decided to server all ties with her current pdp!! wahhaha!! Nah..just deicided to quit learning something which is totally out of my ability. But the people there are nice though!=) So, today is the last pracitise for me!! Finally done with "Close To You". And that guy just handed the score for Under The Sea...it was like super thick!! And I have a nasty feeling that I'll juts remain at guitar 2 all my life if I do stay there. Seriously, I do not wish to aggrevate my "balding situation"! Anyway, heard that we should be mastering another 3 songs by 12tth April. Ya. Like how is that possible ah? But never mind, Sylvia shall have the honour of not having to think through such pain and misery anymore. (Actually guitar is ok, just that I seiously cannot take it as my cca. STRESS MAN!!!! Cries)

Dorm not scary meh?? It sounds frightening!! Winne is watching it with her cousins this afternoon though!=)

Haiz. The house is empty now. So quiet....-_-"" Sighs. Heard from mum that Kenneth actually only came back at 6am this morning??!! Haiz..working is not easy man. -_-"" And soon, all of us will just graduate and AH!!!!!!!! We'll be old!!! OMG!!! O_o""""" ok, never mind, that was out of point. Poor him lah. He was like working on this Nokia project all through weekend. But think on the bright side for him, at least he has free slimming sessions!=) He was like soooo eagerly flaunting his slimming progress to me the other day. -_-"""

Ok. Fanny..Im like very stressed now too!!!!!!!! Didn't even hit the book this hols!!!!! AND I DONT UNDERSTAND MATHS AND GEOG AND ECONS IS A LIL TOO BAFFLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHH!!!!!!!! gosh. I figured out a new aim in my life. My latest aispiration? tai Tai wannabe. -_-""

So long...till then,
miss me!=)

Sylvia=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home