falling into years

Thursday, March 16

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!Finally there's no make-up lectures for me for this holiday!=pPoor Sylvia was really struggling during guitar practise.(Sylvia i think its advisable to quit guitar or else ur hair will start balding)Hahaha,not joking!!!!!!!

Watched the Dorm yesterday.Its the most not scary ghost movie i ever watched!In fact the main character is quite cute...........Go watch it everyone and i'm sure u can sleep soundly every nite.Trust me,Fanny is never wrong!=p

Well,holiday is ending soon!I think i will juz die when the lessons and hmk come.Argh....I better complete my tutorials or else i'll be lagging behind!Ppl in Tj r juz so serious in everything.The male math lecturer actually said tat we r too slow and he cannot go faster and teach us those impt things!Which means the questions we ask r very easy things tat we r supposed to understand.I'm dying soon..........My dark eye rings will get darker when sch reopens!Have u all ever see Fanny so stressed b4????=p

Still a Grapefruit Lover!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home