falling into years

Monday, January 2

Ready, Set, Go!

Cheerios to all my sisters out there!!!
The new term is starting like real soon....perhaps just another 12 hours more to go? :) Frankly speaking, Im not in the mood for school yet. At the very least, I still think Im in some holiday season...engaging myself in revelries and festivities! *sigh*

New term.
New school.
New friends.
More troubles.

Although I try my best to indulge in some self-consolation...I doubt it will be of any use. Now...isn't that bad??!!! *sighs* Anyway... Winne received a call from TJ saying hat we will officially end our first day of orientation at... 6pm!!!!!!!!!!!
Can someone just get some rotten eggs ready?????!!!!!!! It's really.... WHAT THE????!!!
I'll most orobably reach home at around 7:30pm!!! WAHH!!!!!!!! I NEED MY PASEO TISSUE!!!!! Horrible...terrible.....-_-"
And to Wenying...please don't worry, we need to pay for our orientation package too... although it will not be that ex as yours!!! (I seriously think your package is unbelivable!!!) Apparently, Winne overheard from a student there (during the briefing) that we need to pay around $16. I guess that'll be for meals plus some etc etc...-_-""

Ya, anyway, I just bought my new bag!!!!!:) Managed to slash a lil from the original price!!!*^^*

Yes...oh ya! Wenying!! I agree to your suggestion!! that jukebox thing!!:) That way.....I can finally share my beloved Jay Chou and Mayday with all of you!!! As sworn sisters...Im sure you all will (try to) enjoy it la!! Am I not right??=P

Hahha..okies dokies then. I am going Heartland with my Mum. To get my AAA batteries for the portable FM. Hopefully, I will not have history repeating itself...and suffer from those terrible motion sickness tomorrow!!*^^*

Keep me updated!!!*^^*

Kudos!!
Sylvia:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home