falling into years

Sunday, January 1

Wow!! we finally have a clique blog!!! Feeling excited!! okay...so this is my first time blogging, i think i shld give some introduction of myself.... my idols are: Lin Feng. Wan yan bo po. Inuyasha. Miroku. Xiao Lang. etc...

Anyway, my life is pretty plain...nothing much occurs in my life... so don't expect me to blog very often... my entries wldn't be exciting too!! But no worries!! ShiTian and Jeanie, my hao jie mei, will be providing very JING BAO storys everyday...

Yup! 2 more days to the opening of schl... Are you guys excited??!! Im not feeling anything at all...coz i've juz receive a call frm NJ's senior dat i have to bring 35 DOLLARs on the first day of schl juz for the orientation stuff... sigh....-_-....I wonder how schl life wld be like with Janice and Huihua... both the smart smart type...pity me... Plus, i hasn't attain my goal of losing 5kg before the start of schl... chisho!! i might end up in the "tough" club! oh dear....

Btw, the jukebox i previously mentioned, is the kind dat opens in another new window... it only starts most of the loading when you click on the [jukebox] button... in this way, fanny and sylvia dun have to worry abt waiting... we can also share with one another our new-bought-albums....so do you guys wanna consider abt it??

Well...shall end off here... HAPPY NEW YEAR to All!!! wy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home