falling into years

Wednesday, January 4

Hey everyone!OMG,i'm missing u all so much.............

Well,i dun see anyone posting anything yesterday,so i guessed everyone is very tired from orientation.Very curious to noe wat happened at various jcs!Hmm...as for me,begin to think very deeply when i'm at home.Feeling very awkward to be staying at home on the first day of school.The whole world seem to talk abt a fresh start in school and me being stuck at home.Feeling very sad for no reason,especially today.Could'nt sleep last nite,thought of all of u and i started crying.Getting very emotional these days.But dun worry everyone,i'll be fine.My butt is getting itchy and feel like going to school....Looks like u all may get a chance to see me standing beside u in school.I will be crashing into the Jcs.So....pray hard everyone if u want to see me in ur school!Unless u r already very comfortable wif the new environment and dun wish to have me around......Post ur name at the tagboard and i will take note.=p

Make an effort to come online and post something abt ur new school k?Bye,miss u all!

grapefruit lover
(oops....the previous entry is too small!Sorry=p)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home