falling into years

Saturday, January 7

hey everyone,it's me!Have not been blogging these days!

Well...seems like everyone is enjoying their jc life,including u,wy.Dun say u hate jc's life yet.People like me rotting at home,getting senile soon.......So to make my brain to work again,I started doing sec 4 assignments!Maths,Add Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry.Wow, very shocked tat i'm doing some work at home.Heehee...

Apart from work,i've also been going out.But i can only go out in the afternoon juz in case ppl ask me y i'm not in school i dun have to explain to them!Wanted to buy clothes but ended up buying shoes.Its a nice pair in fact,so nice tat i could not bear to dirty it.Haha!

Hmm...heard tat everyone is learning their mass dance.Since everyone is learning dance,me should not be left out rite?Juz came back from salsa classes.Its QUITE fun!

i think i will stop here today.Will continue to tell u all more of my wandering days without going to school!=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home