falling into years

Tuesday, February 19

troubled..

eh, recently i signed up for a job as an extra in TV commercials...its ad-hoc based. Thought it wld be interesting so im giving it a try. Then suddenly i got this call frm a company called CreateTalent again...they called me last year in Dec regarding an arrangement for an interview with me sort of thing...said that they want to sign me up as a free-lance model..btw, they sort of found me on the street lah...I rejected them the other time when they called but called again 3months later...And this time they are offering me a job as a model in TV commercial/s....according to wad they say...there are many commercial jobs available now...I rejected them again. After i hang them up, i realised that i was rather stupid coz im giving up a modelling opportunity in a TV commercial for an Extra job...lol, sounds soooo extremely stupid...
shld i consider the model job??? guess my mum wun agree to it leh....how? but my mum agrees to let me be an extra wor....lol. sigh....

Anw, gonna meet jeanie soon..hee. am looking forward! =D

wy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home